Monday 23 January 2012

Day TWENTY-THREE 23.1.12


23.1.12

So today was a day that i have been looking forward to ever since we found out that we were going to have another baby- Newborn Shoot Day! This is my sister Jen. I rarely find the words to express my gratitude and admiration for the amount of talent that this woman possesses - and how much of it she shares around. We are so lucky to have her around to help us capture the precious moments in our lives so perfectly (You can fall in love with her work here - and you will!).Thank you Jen for taking beautiful pictures of our family. Thank you for letting me get excited about your new fancy studio (which is divine). Thank you for being my honest-mother friend. I am busting to see how the pics turn out xx

3 comments:

  1. oh how precious and how fun! you will have to post some of the shoot pics too! your sister sounds like a wonderfully supportive sis - yay for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning picture! youre very lucky to have such an awesome supporting sister!

    ReplyDelete