Sunday 1 January 2012

Day ONE 1.1.12

1.1.12
1737
Our Dining Room Table as we coloured in.
I am delighted in you - Marli (19 months).  I love your “freestyle” colouring and the way your concentration would lead someone to believe you were designing an architectural masterpiece.
It has only been within the last few weeks that Marli has decided she can sit still long enough to colour in - ever since we used a colouring book to attempt to bribe her to sit on Santa’s lap (she still refused btw). Marli sitting still means I can have a few precious moments on my own (which are usually used up doing washing up or something fun like that, but that’s okay). All too often Marli reminds me not to underestimate what she is capable of, which mostly excites me for the future but it also frightens me just a little because she is growing up far too quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great B, and I love that little finger she is holding up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when they learn how to colour! She looks like she is concentrating super hard!

    ReplyDelete