Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day FOUR 4.1.12




4.1.12

1729

As Marli and i played with Patchouli in the backyard.

You, Marli, are delighted with 'Patchouli' our 7 year old Jack Russell and she is delighted in you.

This afternoon when i arrived home from work Gav got a fire call so Marli and i hit the backyard to do some sliding, some eating of snacks and some serious dog playing. Marli absolutely loves playing in the backyard with our dog Patchouli. I have had Patchouli since my first year of university in 2005 and she has been pretty much by my side ever since. Marli and Patchouli are the best of mates. Patchouli hasn't been able to play much lately because she had a knee reconstruction in early December (i know its a dog *shrugs*). But It is the relationship that Marli and Patchouli share that reassures me everyday that spending money on our pet is worth every penny. Marli has to say goodnight to Patchouli before she will go inside and she will tell me I'm naughty if i call out to Patchouli to tell her to stop barking at birds. I am delighted that you seem to have an affinity with animals, it is very special to watch.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous pair they make! That shot of the both of them is great. Looks like Patchouli is eyeing off that snack though!
    I was a veterinary nurse for a long time and the number of knee reconstructions I saw was phenomenal. It's very common and clearly well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, Marli is delightful! They're great shots of her and your lovely pooch. My 19 month old has the same sunnies and she loves them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terriers are such great dogs! I have a foxie and he is slowly warming up to our little guy. Lovely to see what good mates they are!

    ReplyDelete